POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My contribution to watch collection [83k] : My contribution to watch collection [83k] Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  My contribution to watch collection [83k]
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 6 Mar 1999 16:37:48
Message: <36E1A065.93BCE6A8@fv.aetec.ee>
Hello!

First I'd like to thank those, who posted their pictures of watches.
This forced me to dig out my unfinished watch project and finish it
(well, almost). Here is my watch, but it is without strap, as this watch
has velcro strap and I haven't found good way to render it (may-be
thanks to M. Ramst's fur macro I can do it).

Model was created mostly in Rhino, textures were hand-adjusted.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'watch1.jpg' (81 KB)

Preview of image 'watch1.jpg'